jimmyisrael.net (see biography for Jimmy Israel below) offers the small business affordable, dependable and complete Office Management, Bookkeeping and Human Resources administration. The advantages to the small business are:
No payroll costs for Office Management, Bookkeeping and Human Resources personnel
7.65% Employer’s Federal Social Security Tax
0.80% Employer’s Federal Unemployment Tax (First $7,000/year)
1.50% to 6.50% Employer’s State Unemployment Tax (First $7,000/year)
$ 0.25/$100 of Payroll for Workmen’s Compensation Insurance
$700 per year for Payroll computation and Form Filing Compliance
Expert setup, cleanup and/or maintenance of your Bookkeeping using Quick Books and Excel.
Timely response to Federal and State questionnaires, surveys, investigations and other Human Resources documents.
Creation of systems that lead into the smooth running of office, bookkeeping and human resources functions of the small business
Coverage of Telephone and “in person” reception of clients
Periodic and complete Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet statements and recommendations for cutting costs and increasing income
Schedules available that include evenings and weekends
Courtesy, Amiability, Availability, Accessibility, Orderliness, Systematic, Reliable and Trustworthy
Biography for Jimmy Israel
Jimmy Israel's entrepreneurial career has come full circle:
- Begun with his Father at age 11, Retail-Wholesale lumber and plywood, Income Tax Preparation, Real Estate Purchase and Management
- Founded Motion Picture Supply Company (Wholesale)
- Master Lessor for 10,000 square foot building in Hollywood (10 Years)
- Worked at highest levels of motion picture production in Europe (writer-producer)
- Fascinated with computing, returned to do a Masters in Computer Science.
- Setup Service as a general computer consultant (Grass Valley, Santa Barbara).
- An Owner-Client asked him to work beside the owner-client as second in command at the owner-client's video equipment sales operation in Santa Monica.
- Managing all aspects of that business, we created an accounting system, that was instrumental in allowing the company to grow from a $2.2 million dollar company to a $5 million dollar company within a ten month period.
- Designed financial systems for many companies to support accounting and business efficiency, customizing Intuit’s Quick Books, Microsoft Office and Symantec WinFaxPro. These businesses include businesses in many industries such as a Fine Artists’ Agency, an auto body and mechanical repair business, a chiropractic office, real estate investment and interior design.
- Certified in Quick Books Pro
- Train Owners/key personnel to use software productively and/or do it for them.
Jimmy speaks fluent French (the most fluent), Spanish and Portuguese.
Jimmy is a published poet and short story writer, professional screen writer and a polished public speaker.
"My passion is for family, singing, swimming, golf, literary type motion pictures, health, compassion and peace within."
"Goodness, right action, compassion, a positive, patient attitude are what I follow."
References Upon Request.
Outsourcing your Office Management and Bookkeeping